34 year old dude from Norway, loves hanggliding and all that is fun :-) Can be reached on phone +47 928 62 877, but I prefere writen messages, so please write email (estrandl@online.no).

Monday, January 30, 2006

Norway - Flying at Sundvollen

So finalelly after weeks of not flying and getting used to cold weather again I got my old glider (Wills Wing Fusion) back in business. I went to Sundvollen 40 min drive from Oslo. When I arrived it was a lot of hanggliders there, and almost no paragliders. normally its the other way around. 30 minutes later the paragliders arrived to. Both the Oslo and Lier HG club was there with their students, and most of their students got some heigth flights. I got myself a nice sledgeride in the smooth winterair. Its always nice to get in the air, even if it is only for some few minutes.