34 year old dude from Norway, loves hanggliding and all that is fun :-) Can be reached on phone +47 928 62 877, but I prefere writen messages, so please write email (estrandl@online.no).

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back home and happy new year everyone.

A year goes fast and everything has an end, so have my travel around the world, for this time :-) It have been a year full of adventure and fun, but also a year of great loses and year full of new friends. Here is a short resume of the last year:

Photograps taken during the year: 12 000
Hours of video: 30 (my videocamera got stolen!)
Hours used to transportation: > 1500
Weigth of total equipment carried: 35 Kg (Way to much)
Hours in the air with HG: 115

Would I do it again? Anytime, Of course!

To all of my friends out there and back home:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! and happy flying :-)