34 year old dude from Norway, loves hanggliding and all that is fun :-) Can be reached on phone +47 928 62 877, but I prefere writen messages, so please write email (estrandl@online.no).

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Argentina - Patagonia - Buenos Aires

On the way from Ushaia to Buenos Aires, I did some stops in El Calafate, El Chalten and Bariloche. The nature in Patagonia is just amazing so I have to show some pictures :-)

Picture 1 is from the Parcue nacional Los Glacieres and the Perito Moreno glacier one of the earth´s most active icefields

Picture 2 is from El Chalten and in the background you see ¨Cerro Torres¨and a 20 km out and return walk in the valley behind me.

Picture 3 is of Mount (Cerro) Fitz Roy 3441 mosl and it´s pure granite and a eldorado for climbers. On the picture I am one the way to the lookout point for the mountain 22 km of walk out and return and 900 meters of altitude to climb.