34 year old dude from Norway, loves hanggliding and all that is fun :-) Can be reached on phone +47 928 62 877, but I prefere writen messages, so please write email (estrandl@online.no).

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mexico - Valle de Bravo

After 5 days in Mexico city, I arrived in Valle de Bravo after 3 hours of bus ride. Valle de Bravo is a very nice place and perfect for flying. Many norwegians are well familiar with Valle de Bravo, but i think I now only paragliderpilots who have traveled here(each year aprox 80 norwegians fly here in Valle de Bravo around february)

Here are some pictures from Valle de Bravo: http://foto.vg.no/show_album.php?aid=710469

After flying here for 6 days I have greats fligth each day, I also set a new personal altitude record here with 4200 meters. And i can asure everybody that it was VERY cold up there in an open harness.

The wing I rented here was a Wills Wing U2 160, very nice ving to fly.

The last day I flied a Eazy 165 from Icaro, sinse some kids down here stole four battens from the glider.

More info later........