34 year old dude from Norway, loves hanggliding and all that is fun :-) Can be reached on phone +47 928 62 877, but I prefere writen messages, so please write email (estrandl@online.no).

Monday, May 09, 2005

USA - Wills Wing Factory :-)

After owning many Wills Wing hanggliders, I just had to visit the Wills Wing factory. Mike Meier was very kind to receive me in the afternoon, and I got the grand tour of the factory. It was great to see how the gliders are produced there. I was hoping to get a demoflight with the new T2 from Wills Wing, but unfortunately, Rob's and my schedule didn't fit. Others that have flown it says it is very nice to fly. It glides and handles extremley well.

I also met Scott Barret(Airborne) at Wills Wing, he was there to certifi/test Airborne gliders with Wills Wing equipment. They have a relly nice truck to test the gliders with (load testing). Wills Wing and Airborne do some kind of coroparation on making hangliderparts and other stuff.